Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Blog and a fresh start in a new place

I have been selling Avon products since October 2006 after we moved to South Carolina courtesy of the Air Force. I had been looking for a job for over a year with no luck. I went to the job fair in my city, and there, amongst the tables for the factories was an Avon table. I walked past it a few times before finally signing up.

Since my husband's retirement from the military in September 2008, we have moved here to Illinois and I am working on rebuilding my customer base and meeting new people.

I am a 3rd generation rep. My mother and grandmother both sold. I love Avon products and still have some of the jewelry that I had gotten years ago.

As this blog progresses, I will talk about my favorite products, the kinds of sales and specials going on via either the company, or that I offer to my local customers.

In the past I have donated Avon products as part of baskets for Relay for Life and other events; set up tables at craft shows and held book parties and Open Houses. Avon products make great fundraisers for schools; churches and other events.

If you are interested in knowing more about the Avon Opportunity, please contact me via my website at www.youravon.com/mrisner



Watch this space and please comment and let me know what you would like to see on here.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...