Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

First of all I have to say THANK YOU to all who ordered off my website and became eligible for the contest to win the bottle of Patrick Dempsey 'Unscripted'. A winner has been chosen and emailed and I am just waiting to mail the package off. Congratulations Tina.

Campaign 13 brings us the NEW SpectraColor Lipstick. 7 colors in one. Yes, you heard that right. 7-in-1. Introductory price is $7.99 but will be $9.50. Examples of shades are "The pinks", "The Lilacs", "The Berries", etc. They range from light (1) to intense (7). All you do is dial the amount of coverage you want and go. It's like getting 7 different lipsticks for less then $2.00 a piece! I've ordered one for myself and will be trying it out this weekend. I'll come back here and let you know how I like it!

Avon has many fundraisers but the kind I like the best is when we sell the stuffed animals. This year it's Bentley the Bear. You can organize a Bear fundraiser for your organization or buy one to give to a child in need. However you want to do it. As an organization fundraiser, a portion of the cost of the bear will come to your organization. Buy one...or buy more than one.

As always, anyone who submits a review on an Avon product qualifies for a free gift OR a discount off their next order, so if you have an Avon product you just LOVE, let me know. I won't use your name unless you want me too!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...