Friday, July 31, 2009

Campaign 17

Skin So Soft has a new look. Avon has introduced "Silkplex Technology" to the Skin So Soft line. This technology, which is Exclusive to Avon works within the skin's surface to optimize moisture levels, and leave you with sensually smooth skin. You will feel the difference after just one use!





Click brochure to browse




Click to browse


In this brochure you can get ANY Skin So Soft Shower Gel for just 99 cents with any $6.99 purchase on pages 4-13.

We are also introducing the new Smooth Minerals Lipstick. In this brochure ONLY you get your choice of try-it-size samples of this new lipstick FREE with any 2 makeup purchases on pages 14-21.

The sales in this brochure are just fantastic. Why buy at Department Stores or Retail Stores again? When I see how much a tube of mascara sells for at the well-known retail store, and then see that with Avon in C17 I can buy my mascara on a BUY 1 GET 1 Free special you just can't beat that.

If you purchase via my online store be sure to let me know. I am sending out free samples of some of our newest products to all my blog followers who purchase from me.

Thank you and please contact me with any questions. Also, if you would like to write a Product review that I can post on the blog, let me know. I will send you a free gift for doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...