Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month -- NEW CONTEST

One lucky person will win an Avon Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet AND a Breast Cancer Crusade Moisturizing Bar Soap.

These items are part of Avon Pink Ribbon Products, supporting breast cancer research and care since 1992. Avon has donated more than $585 million to the breast cancer cause globally.


Silvertone links with pink faux suede ribbon woven through and pink ribbon charm. 7 1/4" L with 1" extender.

Gentle and moisturizing glycerin-based soap for face and body with a refreshing grapefruit scent. 4.2 oz. net wt.

To enter, visit my website, and register. Registering will get you ONE entry into the contest but a purchase will get you TWO entries into the contest.

The contest will run until OCTOBER 15th at which time a winner will be drawn and notified.

4 comments:

  1. Just registered!
    hismrs2010@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog.
    i'll have to go register myself!
    caitlin, mark. sales rep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be back at a more decent hour (it's way past midnight and I need my beauty sleep)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soap looks great! I didn't have that in any of my campaigns, that would've sold well here. How did you do with the Breast Cancer Awareness month?

    ReplyDelete

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...