Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This Fall's MUST-HAVE bag

I have seen Butler Bag's advertised in all the leading womens journals and in ad's for some of the biggest department stores, but there were all advertised between $45. and $60.00 which is a little above my budget, especially in these times.

When I found out that Avon was offering their own Butler Bag, by designer Jen Groover, I was very excited, and had to get one. I am VERY picky about my handbag's, and mu husband is always telling me that I need a zipper at the bottom because I can never find my keys.



With this bag, there is no more digging to find your cellphone; no more searching for your lipstick and no more emptying your bag to find your keys! Everything has a place and stays in place.

There are 5 compartments of varying sizes to fit everything from your wallet to cosmetics. The bag is vinyl and fully lined with a zip pocket and recessed zipper closure. It measures 13 1/2" L x 11" H x 5 1/4" D.

Right now this bag is just $19.99 with any $15.00 beauty purchase (or $39.99 if purchased separately). So, since I was running low on some makeup anyway, it was the perfect time to get it.

I LOVE it. In the few days since I have carried it it amazes me that I have found everything I have put in there quickly. I have room for my notebook, wallet, makeup bag and sample bag as well as my keys and small digital camera. I can even fit a few Avon books in the bag and still get it closed. When I open the bag up, I can even find what I am looking for.

If you order from my website and get this bag, I will register you to win a tub of Avon Naturals Vanilla Moisturizing Body Cream. This 6.7 fl oz tub is a $4.00 value and smells wonderful on your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...