Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catchy subject lines are not my thing!

We are on the tail end of a campaign and I really had no idea what to put here.  I would still love to find a reader who is interested in doing the occasional product review for me.  I am working out the details of just how it would be done, and what the reviewer would get out of it, but it's been something I have had in the back of my mind for a while now.  I would like to know if there is something specific YOU would love to see on here.  I want to make this blog something that keeps people coming back for more.  Do you want give-a-ways; reviews; tips?  Comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...