Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Walk to end Alzheimer's

We're walking to end Alzheimer's in September and for the month of August, I am donating a portion of ALL my sales to the Alzheimer's foundation to help find a cure. I am walking in memory of my Grandmother, Ruth Ostrosky. All purchases count, no matter how large or small. Visit www.yourAvon.com/mrisner and go to the online events tab, and at checkout use the code: AFAlzheimer Thank you so much!


Or, you can visit my personal page and see the beautiful woman I am walking in memory of, my Grandma Ruth.

I appreciate your support. It means alot to myself, my family, and the millions affected by this horrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...