Thursday, March 5, 2020

Support the Military Mama Network with your Avon purchase!

I have created a custom link or "fundraiser" for purchases from my website. I will be donating a portion of ALL sales through the link to the Military Mama Network so they can continue to provide so much for our military.


To shop, click on the link, then click on "shop this fundraiser".
You will be taken to a page with Finley the Fox on it. He is exclusive to our online fundraisers.
Click on the Categories tab at the top of the page, or click on brochure. Clicking brochure lets you flip through the pages of our current brochure.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I would love to be able to donate a large check back to this group when we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...