Sunday, February 14, 2021

Support the Alzheimer's Association!

 Once again it is time for me to start my online fundraisers (I can host one for you as well) for the Alzheimer's Association which is an organization very near and dear to my heart.  I would love to see a cure for Alzheimer's in my lifetime!  If you have had a loved one with it, you know how devastating it is to see them forget everyone and everything important in their lives.

Each purchase via this custom link will count, no matter the size. If your order is $60 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING.  

Some of the specials you can take advantage of right now are:

- Bundles valued at over $135 that you can purchase for just $50!

- Free Jasmine Mini Body Balm with ANY Veilment Purchase

- New VDL Rosy Primer, Only $5 with any belif X VDL or VDL Purchase

- The A Box:  Romance Me, Pamper Me.  Yours for only $10 with a $40 purchase!




Thank you for all your support over the years.  I really appreciate your business!


#endalz #walk2endalz #alzheimersassociation #Avonfundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...