Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 reasons why you should shop online with Avon

When shopping you can:

1.  Read the ingredients of each product (Avon books do not have that).


2.  Find out what other customers have to say about a product.


3.  Review products yourself.


4  Chat live online with me if I am logged in to the site.


5.  Get questions answered fast via email.


6.  Take a skin care quiz to find the best skin care products.


7.  Give yourself a virtual makeover. 


8.  Customers NEVER pay for shipping at my site for I provide the coupon REPFS that removes standard shipping charges.


9.  Become an Electronic hostess for an E-party and earn FREE Avon for friends that place orders.


10.  Raise funds for a cause online through setting up an E-event.  You do not even have to live in the same area as me to hold these!



So visit my website today at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner and register.  Besides if you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know I sometimes give gifts away to my loyal customers and do raffles to those who order from my site.  And who can resist a free gift? Not me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...