Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Avon has some great new jewelry items that support the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade and also look great and make a nice gift for someone, especially with Valentine's Day coming up.

The "Breast Cancer Crusade CZ Drop Necklace" is a trio of pink cz's on a 16 1/2" silvertone chain with a 3" extender. 100% of the net profits ($8.07) will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.




The "Breast Cancer Crusade CZ Drop Earrings" are pink cz's in silvertone. Pierced and 1 3/4" long. 100% of the net profits ($7.45) will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.

These items sell for just $10.00 a piece via my website. Just click on the "SHOP NOW" tab and the the tab that says "fundraising".

Also, if you put the word  RELAY4LIFE2010 in the box at checkout, 20% of all my sales will go to RELAY FOR LIFE!


I've been wearing these for a week or so now, and my customers just love them, and I think you will love them too.  What a great way to help fight the battle against breast cancer and bring a smile to someone's face with a lovely gift!

Every order via my website will be entered into a raffle to win  a bottle of Bond Girl 007 Forever Cologne ($30.00 value). 


I will be running this through the 15th of February so there is plenty of time to get your orders in!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a follower of yours on Twitter and thought I would check out your blog. I like what you're doing to raise money and awareness in the fight against cancer. I wish you the best of luck. I've just started blogging myself and invite you to visit my blog at www.giftsforonegiftsforalltoo.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I do what I can, in the easiest way I can. It's not much, but I know every little bit makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...