Friday, July 24, 2020

Alzheimer's Association Fundraiser



One of the things I love about having my Avon business, is the opportunity to use it to help others.  Sometimes it's by donating personal care items to local organizations; tornado relief; care packages for the homeless; and other times it is a fundraiser for a cause, or an individual.

I have been hosting an Avon fundraiser for the Alzheimer's Association for 10 years at least.  This year, I am doing it once again.

It's such a simple process.  If you already need shampoo, body wash, makeup, skincare...then instead of going to my regular link to shop, all you have to do is shop through the exclusive fundraiser link, and a portion of your total order price will get sent to the fundraiser, and once the fundraiser closes, I will make the donation!  

My goal is $500!

As further incentive, you can order this exclusive Finley the Fox through an Avon fundraiser only!  When you click on my link, it will take you to him, and then you can shop the rest of the site after that.


He is absolutely ADORABLE and so soft!  

What are you waiting for?  

www.avon.com/fundraiser/MemoriesMatter

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...