Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Happy Birthday to you - and you - and you!



When Avon gave us the capability to create our own coupons and special offers I was very excited.  I've been busy trying to get my customer list updated with as many birthdays as possible (and updating all the email addresses).

With that said, I just finished sending out my special offer to customers with an August birthday!  It's a secret...shhhh

Want to know more?  Would you like to get special offers such as free items; a percentage off; or free shipping?  Then make sure you go to my website at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner and register.

Be sure to include your address (in case you win a giveaway); current email address and your birthday.  

Also, make sure you do NOT suppress your information (if you do, I will be unable to send you anything as your email address will not be accessed by our software).

Thank you and be safe and wear your mask!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's time for the March Sweepstakes!

  Our newest #sweepstakes is here and look at what you can get! Valued at $343. No purchase required to enter! Share with your friends. ...